By Kathy Dunnehoff
The day after Valentine’s Day you may have leftover chocolate…
or flowers you’re still enjoying, but why not put yourself on the February gift list?
Here are my 5 suggestions for presents To: YOU From: YOU…
- Watch Amy Cuddy’s TED talk on body language. It’s moving and wonderful and may just change your life.
- You know how bubble baths are yawningly common? Step it up with bath salts. I make my own for next to nothing with Epsom salt and a scented oil.
- Spend 30 minutes with the combination of your choosing: A beverage + A comfortable spot + Something you love to read.
- Look in the mirror once today and do not laser in on something you don’t like. Appreciate something you love. You can do this!
- You know the red cars phenomenon? If I suggest that you notice red cars, you’ll suddenly see them everywhere. Well, make a list of 3 things that make you happy and actively look for them. My 3 right now are: 1. Seeing signs of spring. 2. Moments when I’m laughing with my family. 3. Times when the writing flows.
Happy post Valentine’s Day gifting to you!
Back to U is 75% off right now. Download instantly on Amazon for 99 cents!