By Kathy Dunnehoff
The day after Valentine’s Day you may have leftover chocolate…
or flowers you’re still enjoying, but why not put yourself on the February gift list?
Here are my 5 suggestions for presents To: YOU From: YOU…
- Watch Amy Cuddy’s TED talk on body language. It’s moving and wonderful and may just change your life.
- You know how bubble baths are yawningly common? Step it up with bath salts. I make my own for next to nothing with Epsom salt and a scented oil.
- Spend 30 minutes with the combination of your choosing: A beverage + A comfortable spot + Something you love to read.
- Look in the mirror once today and do not laser in on something you don’t like. Appreciate something you love. You can do this!
- You know the red cars phenomenon? If I suggest that you notice red cars, you’ll suddenly see them everywhere. Well, make a list of 3 things that make you happy and actively look for them. My 3 right now are: 1. Seeing signs of spring. 2. Moments when I’m laughing with my family. 3. Times when the writing flows.
Happy post Valentine’s Day gifting to you!
Back to U is 75% off right now. Download instantly on Amazon for 99 cents!
Fun blog, Kathy. We all need to treat ourselves once in awhile. My treat was to rearranged my office. Surely the words will flow better now.